3 Feb 2013

Super Smoothie - Green

Meal 12 - Feb 3rd - Green Super Smoothie

Not really a meal but if it's in the book it's in the blog. To be honest I'm not really a fan of smoothies and the combination of spinach and banana, amongst other things, did not look appealing. Still, I knocked it up in about 15 seconds and gave it a go...

Taste wise, the smoothie is a pleasant surprise. The spinach, despite making it look a rather toxic green, is a fairly neutral flavour and overpowered by the apple juice, lime and banana. Unfortunately however, Lolz tends to take offence to banana and gave it a mere 3/10.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great - really refreshing and healthy. Great for a hangover, I'd imagine! Any soups coming up??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Soup Girl, thanks for the comment! I'm actually looking at a rather hearty looking squash soup as one of my next attempts... maybe I'll bring you some leftovers to get the Soup Girl verdict!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews